Designed for athletes and those who appreciate a well made jacket! The Blitz Jacket, by Boathouse is built with GORE-TEX© and guaranteed to keep you dry no matter what Mother Nature throws at you. Relaxed fit- unisex sizing. Made in Philadelphia, PA.
- Orbital Shoulder Gusset for superior movement
- Micro-Mesh lining
- Fully wind and water proof shell
- Lined rollaway hood and double front storm flap
- Double welt pockets and internal zippered pocket
- Velcro© elastic cuff closures
- Fabric is produced using the Bluesign System© for reduced environmental impact and sustainable textile production.
- Shell: 100% Polyester, Imported, GORE-TEX©, the Boathouse flagship fabric, is waterproof, windproof, breathable, and comfortable
- Lining: 100% Polyester, Made in the USA
It all started with a mission, that became a jacket, that became a mission.
Founded by Olympic rower, John Strotbeck, Boathouse was born from a single item, the iconic Stevenson Jacket. With its classic comfort and signature “tuck tail,” it was worn for the first time by the USA Olympic Rowing team at the 1976 Montreal Olympic Games, where it became an instant hit.
Believing that all people deserve the same high-quality gear and effortless style of Olympic athletes, Strotbeck returned to Philadelphia and began crafting elite performance outerwear for everyday life. Both an athlete and an artist, he hand drew the company’s first catalog. He named the company for the classic rowing social clubs he once called home: Boathouse.
Today, Boathouse makes a complete line of signature outerwear and performance essentials that instills competitive heritage in every hand-stitched thread. With the highest-quality, hand-selected materials and impeccable craftsmanship, each item is still made in Philadelphia and designed for life—authentic, functional and timeless.